[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    You contradicted yourself. You first say that she is "not simply ignorant", then you say you don't consider her ignorant. Which is it?

I do not believe she is evil, nor is she 100% ignorant. Sure, she knows her views are not popular on the large scale, that's why she was crying crocodile tears. But, when she gave that deposition on the stand, i'll bet that room was filled with White people, except for her "friend" who was as "black" as the chalkboard or wall". And, when she gave that interview, she searched for her words to explain away her views on slavery. She also knew she was in trouble when she had to explain away her idea of a "traditional" southern wedding for her brother.
    No I do not contradict myself. Poor wording, poor typing is all I am guilty of! When I used the phrase that she is "not simply ignornant" my intent was to show how some people are characterizing Ms. Dean. This is what I mean: SHE IS NOT IGNORANT AT ALL WHEN IT COMES TO USING RACIAL OR ETHNIC SLURS!!!!!

She does that shit on purpose and anyone that believes that a 66 year old woman that has built a career and business up to the point of becoming a millionaire is ignorant when she says these terrible things are being naive or just too forgiving of it!
    Last edited by marv2; 06-25-2013 at 08:17 PM.