[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: She Made It Up!

Yep. My wife always said that the story made no sense. But they didn't kill him because of her lie. They killed him because they were hate-filled devils who belong in the hottest spot of hell.

May she live forever...in unrelenting agony.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    May she live forever...in unrelenting agony.
    In Hell...........................

This is one of the earliest horror stories I remember being told as a kid. I wished that it was only a story now.

This may not get a lot of traction here but in the real world, in real time it is a very big deal.
    The horrible lynching and murder of Emmett Til impacted more lives and more of American
    history than many people will ever realize. It governed my own Grandparents thinking's
    and actions dealing with their own kids and grandkids living in and visiting the south. I
    didn't respect the lessons at first, I was all about Malcolm X, but I had to be schooled...and I was...

I still remember the pictures in Jet magazine. His casket is a part of an exhibit at the newly opened AA Museum in DC.

The exhibit as well as the museum is a must see if and when people are in D.C.

This museum is so popular that i live next door and can't get in...just kidding i'm gonna check it out this summer[i'm in maryland].

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    This museum is so popular that i live next door and can't get in...just kidding i'm gonna check it out this summer[i'm in maryland].
    I would suggest going before the summer crowds start rolling in. Pull out that SmartTrip Card and hop on over now.

MS M...YOU MAY BE THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT I LOOK LIKE...[I don't even know,hehe]...HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAD A SMART CARD,HMMMMM???

MS M...YOU MAY BE THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT I LOOK LIKE...[I don't even know,hehe]...HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAD A SMART CARD,HMMMMM???
    LOL
    Many people in the DMV have a SmartTrip Card [[especially since they forced folks to get one a while back if you rode Metro.) so it was kinda a no brainier you were one of those people. BTW, I have one too. Now let that one simmer in that hooch infested brain of yours....LOL

Gee,i actually thought i had figured one out by myself...i need a drink!!

Gee,i actually thought i had figured one out by myself...i need a drink!!
    Of course you do. LOL

Hey beautiful,here's to you....chug-alug-alug-alug...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!