[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And, there's always someone who wants to perpetuate this made-up garbage anyway. Ralph has repeatedly said he doesn't want this kind of stuff on the forum, and has already banned one person for starting a similar thread.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    And, there's always someone who wants to perpetuate this made-up garbage anyway. Ralph has repeatedly said he doesn't want this kind of stuff on the forum, and has already banned one person for starting a similar thread.
    That, and it invites the usual anti-Ross trolls. Talk about zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    That, and it invites the usual anti-Ross trolls. Talk about zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Pro-Ross trolls = anti-Ross trolls. I'm cool with Ross talk as long as it's about the music. You've seen that. It's the gossip and other frivolous stuff I can really do without. It brings out the hostility in a lot of us.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Pro-Ross trolls = anti-Ross trolls. I'm cool with Ross talk as long as it's about the music. You've seen that. It's the gossip and other frivolous stuff I can really do without. It brings out the hostility in a lot of us.
    Oh I agree. Hell, the damn thread about Aretha's salacious unauthorized biography did it as well. Ashlee is so not on my radar! I just wanted to see what Diana was wearing as she and Mary always bring out the glam and the Supremes as fashion icons is interesting as are their performances at charity events! This tawdry garbage in this thread and Ashlee and Evan in the airport, etc...all snooze to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Oh I agree. Hell, the damn thread about Aretha's salacious unauthorized biography did it as well. Ashlee is so not on my radar! I just wanted to see what Diana was wearing as she and Mary always bring out the glam and the Supremes as fashion icons is interesting as are their performances at charity events! This tawdry garbage in this thread and Ashlee and Evan in the airport, etc...all snooze to me!
    They are young and happy newlyweds. Let them be. Maybe someone has a problem with her because she's a white girl.