[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    it's surprising that there aren't more fan bootlegs floating around.

I have an old cassette tape of some potential Live Live Live tracks - i think it was labeled being recorded at 20 Grand? i'd have to dig it out. if my memory serves me well, they do pretty much the same songs like WDOLG, People, You're heart belongs. But what sticks out in my memory is the way Flo ad libbed and ended People. I remember it being different from what we're received on these expanded editions. so i need to go back and listen again.

then there was the supposed Roostertail 66 live show bootleg but really was as mashup between Roosertail and Copa 65.

anyway that's really it when it comes to bootlegs of live shows with Diana. i'm surprised there isn't stuff floating around from the later DRATS era or anything from their long farewell tour.

People have speculated on here if Some Things, Composer, Sign were ever really introduced into the live act. the general consensus is if they were, it was brief. and potentially maybe they never were
    There are ... good quality too c/w bookletsName:  665a.jpg
Views: 6443
Size:  95.1 KB

Includes the Mono & Stereo albums, a few bonus tracks and a live set "Live In Europe, 1968 - At the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, 4th March 1968"

Name:  665b.jpg
Views: 6732
Size:  90.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by booty View Post
    There are ... good quality too c/w bookletsName:  665a.jpg
Views: 6443
Size:  95.1 KB

Includes the Mono & Stereo albums, a few bonus tracks and a live set "Live In Europe, 1968 - At the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, 4th March 1968"

Name:  665b.jpg
Views: 6732
Size:  90.5 KB
    They performed that concert two days before I was born!!!