[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Hehe
    I think I might be going through a Van McCoy obsession phase... I had a similar thing with Norman Whitfield recently... LOL

And YES I would love more of such photos... I can't even explain how much that one of Van and David makes me smile!!!

Just looked up the other photo you described Gary and I found it! Great one. Of course Charlie wrote David Ruffin's brilliant "Walk Away From Love" among others!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  16.8 KB
    Yep, that's the photo. Good work, Sherlock! HeHe! Listen, Tom, if you're really obsessed and serious about learning all you can about Van's 1970's productions, I'll be glad to help you in any way I can. Of the ones I know about, I have them all in my CD collection -- many of which are on CD from the master tapes, and many which were, unfortunately, dubbed to CD from vinyl, albeit like-new vinyl. Trust me when I say there are a ton of them. The man was nothing short of prolific!
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 01-17-2017 at 02:55 AM.