[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RossHolloway had a great idea about Mr Phoenix being in the Anthony Perkins role ..RossHolloway you should be a casting director. I also agree with the Will Smith casting but not the Beyonce part for reasons I stated above. Gosh if she were 10 years younger Robin Givens would be perfect for this role she has the personality.

I agree with Stephanie about Beyonce. While she might be the biggest star in the world right now, or the hottest singer, her acting ability is modest. Her character in Dreamgirls gave off no vibe at all ~ pretty much dead in the water in a very boring movie that should have been so much more. There are probably better choices for the role.

A cameo for Diana and Joaquin Phoenix as Billy Dee are excellent ideas. Maybe at least Suzanne's assistant looks in here once in a while and could consider the ideas.

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    RossHolloway had a great idea about Mr Phoenix being in the Anthony Perkins role ..RossHolloway you should be a casting director. I also agree with the Will Smith casting but not the Beyonce part for reasons I stated above. Gosh if she were 10 years younger Robin Givens would be perfect for this role she has the personality.
    Thanks for the compliment. I think that Robin G. is too old - isn't she close to 50? She still looks beautiful but I think she's too old for the part. I only threw out Beyonce's name because I can't think of another singer/actress that could bring attention to that role. Maybe Rihanna could bring some, but I've never seen her act in anything. Ms. Henson doesn't have enough star wattage IMO, at least not for the big screen, maybe if its a made for tv movie then perhaps, but I think she's just missing a certain je ne said quoi as an actress. The role needs to be played by a STAR, not just an actress, but a STAR.