[REMOVE ADS]

The Miracles - Renaissance

What a wonderful album! I would have rather had this released on CD than "City of Angels", even though I like that album as well [[it was already release on a UK CD). My favorites are "If You're In The Neighborhood", "I Love You Secretly", and "I Wanna Be With You"...great stuff. I hope this sees the light of day on CD.

Another excellent song, "Calling Out Your Name" from the "Do It Baby" album. Hip-O should release the remaining albums.

Another master piece of work from the Miracles and I love Billy's vocal on this set. Can we get Smokey's last LP "Flying High Together" and this one on a 2 LP/CD set ?

Quote Originally Posted by blkfrost View Post
    What a wonderful album! I would have rather had this released on CD than "City of Angels", ...
    I agree. This would be a great release. It was their best album. Although "Don't Let It End" was not a huge commercial success, it was , and remains , a favorite of mine

Quote Originally Posted by blkfrost View Post
    What a wonderful album! I would have rather had this released on CD than "City of Angels", even though I like that album as well [[it was already release on a UK CD). My favorites are "If You're In The Neighborhood", "I Love You Secretly", and "I Wanna Be With You"...great stuff. I hope this sees the light of day on CD.

Another excellent song, "Calling Out Your Name" from the "Do It Baby" album. Hip-O should release the remaining albums.
    Yes, it was a great album and Billy did a superb job his first time out with the group. My favorite cut was "What Is A Heart Good For"!

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I agree. This would be a great release. It was their best album. Although "Don't Let It End" was not a huge commercial success, it was , and remains , a favorite of mine

These are 2 of my favorites. Thanks for posting

Since Universal is allowing some labels to cherry pick from among its lesser known album titles, why not drop a line to David Nathan or one of the other
    labels and suggest they reissue this title?

Great album indeed. I still play the vinyl......

One of my favourite albums. I was so pleased at the time that Billy had done such a wonderful job. I also love Where are you going to my love, which was a U.K. 45 flop, from the Do It Baby album I think..Paulo xxx

One of my alltime favs from the miracles[i love you secretly]is a killer..a motown classic album!

arrr&bee,
    couldn't agree more! Truly a work of art!!! In my opinion, this exemplifies what MOTOWN was really about, just as much as those uptempo classics that everybody knows by heart. What arrangements and pathos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuPqg...feature=fvwrel

I would love to have this album,RENAISSANCE,on cd.Billy was great,with THE MIRACLES.
    Please stay positive