[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Des, I got it from the very first post but no matter how you slice it, he helped put a man in office that has been the BIGGEST liar and most divisive candidate I've ever seen in my life time and it's not like anyone didn't see the consequences of his actions prior to his being elected. Everyone has their own way of looking at religion but using it as an excuse to prop up hate doesn't do it for me.

Thomas96, no one, and I do mean no one has a right to tell a woman what she can or can not do with her body. If having an abortion is wrong in the eyes of God, that is between her and her God, not her and any mortal man [[or woman)!
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-26-2016 at 11:46 AM.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Thomas96, no one, and I do mean no one has a right to tell a woman what she can or can not do with her body. If having an abortion is wrong in the eyes of God, that is between her and her God, not her and any mortal man [[or woman)!
    I'm not a strong religious person. I just believe if murdering someone in our society is illegal and wrong, then murdering a baby in the womb isn't much different. If a woman, or shall I say girl, makes poor decisions which result in life coming into this world, why should she have the right to take that life out of the world again? Once she's pregnant, it is no longer just her body.

TomatoTom, yes it is a very complicated issue, and the best solution is really to teach young people so that unwanted pregnancies are prevented as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    I'm not a strong religious person. I just believe if murdering someone in our society is illegal and wrong, then murdering a baby in the womb isn't much different. If a woman, or shall I say girl, makes poor decisions which result in life coming into this world, why should she have the right to take that life out of the world again? Once she's pregnant, it is no longer just her body.

TomatoTom, yes it is a very complicated issue, and the best solution is really to teach young people so that unwanted pregnancies are prevented as much as possible.
    To call it murder say's YOU have already decided when a fetus is considered sentient. I've seen scientist on both sides of the divide debate that point so at the end of the day, I still say it's between a woman and her God [[if she believes in one) and if not, still her call and on her conscious. Not yours or anyone else.

I agree with teaching against unwanted pregnancy as well as unwanted disease but sometime sh@# happens no matter what you teach.
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-26-2016 at 02:40 PM.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    To call it murder say's YOU have already decided when a fetus is considered sentient.
    It's my opinion that the life begins at conception, and taking a human life away is murder. I haven't "decided" anything it's just one man's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    It's my opinion that the life begins at conception, and taking a human life away is murder. I haven't "decided" anything it's just one man's opinion.
    The day it is proven that a "child" [[please note quotation marks) can survive at the point of conception, I'm all ears until then, I'll respect your opinion and you should give women the courtesy of respecting their right to choose!