Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
I like all of them, but like Waffle the least. I think I ran out of moves once in all the games I've played. Connections is the one that I build up to play and it's both the most satisfying and most frustrating of all of them. I'm hit or miss with Keyword and think I've only lost a couple of times each on Phoodle and Wordle in the past few months.
I, too, like Waffle the least. I started playing it a couple of years ago but lost interest, only playing it at random if I was bored or someplace without a book or something better to occupy my time. I only started playing it again recently.

I look forward to playing Connections. My sister had told me about it but I didn't want to get involved in another game. Then one day I was bored and needed something to occupy my time and got hooked.

I also enjoy Phrazle but wish it was only once a day. Having it twice a day can sometimes be frustrating forcing me to get it done and posted before noon. Like today, I haven't done it yet and I have an important call at noon and need to get showered and shaved. I might just have to resign myself to doing the afternoon game, only. When I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I'm trying to resist grabbing my phone to play the morning game.

Jerry, you're the Keyword master.