Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
I'll take anyone except SF & KC......had enough of Taylor Swift.
I'm trying to understand why so many people are saying this. They don't cut away from game action to spotlight her. If they're not showing her, they're showing something else that I'm equally disinterested in watching, so it's very easy for me to not care when she's on camera. A lot of the hate she's received was because vocal members of the far right don't like her for encouraging her millions of followers to register to vote and a lot also can't stand her beau because he **GASP!** is a spokesperson for getting the Covid vaccination.

It's like the people who moped and whined over Colin Kaepernick's taking a knee. There were literally 60,000+ people in the stadium when he did it that they could have paid attention to instead of him [and you're supposed to be looking at the flag, BTW]. How is it that folks were so lathered up over somebody doing something when you should have been focused on something - anything - else? I couldn't care much less about Taylor Swift, but it doesn't bother me a bit that she's at the games or that they make it a point to make sure we know it.

But to each her own, I guess.