[REMOVE ADS]

Unfamiliar Christmas Music on Sirius XM Smoke's Soul Town

I am geared to listening when I am driving to listen to the Smokey's Soul Town program on Sirius XM. The current programming of Christmas music often perplexes me. I hear songs by Nat King Cole and others of that generation.

I just now heard Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by the Isley Brothers. First and foremost, I was never aware that Nat or the Isley Brothers recorded any Christmas music. There are numerous other songs by artists that I never knew sang any Christmas music.

I surely won't miss this kind of music when the season is over.

You've never heard "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole? It's one of the best selling Christmas songs of all time.

I think Christmas music has become a way for record companies to make money

Woodward

Are these the programs being put together by Fred Bronson?

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    You've never heard "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole? It's one of the best selling Christmas songs of all time.
    I thought this was a staple everywhere! I guess I am wrong. I’ve heard it every Christmas season and Day since birth.