Another great selection there and a mention for my Top 5 from those [[in order of play). Thanks for the show.

1 I GOT A FEELING - FOUR TOPS - It's just a wonderful happy sound from The Tops. Never tire of it.

2 LOVE A GO-GO - STEVIE WONDER - The older I get, the more I like this. Could even be my favourite Stevie track at times.

5 CHEATING IS TELLING ON YOU - LOLLIPOPS. A track that means summer to me - I first heard it on the UK LP "The Motown Sound" which is awesome [[more on that later).

13 DON'T PITY ME - THELMA HOUSTON Love this sound from Thelma. Thanks for including it. Love Thelma generally too - especially "Sunshower" and her first Mowest album [[UK issue of course).

15 WHATCHA GONNA DO - TERRY JOHNSON. There's that summer feeling again and I've always loved this song since I first heard it on "The Motown Sound" UK album STML11217. The version on there is by far my favourite and it's the only place it appears [[except for the noisy needle drop I posted on YouTube and also on the cassette version of the same album). Great song either way.