"Teena Marie-Irons In The Fire
Original Japanese pressing."
You won't find sh-- like that here in the city ,[[Greenwich Village and...Brooklyn have the most vinyl shops of merit) ,and IF you did find it there it would be an arm and a leg. Where you are a find like that would not be as high in price as here.

Fathers Day I picked up............
Ray,Goodman & Brown--All About Love--1984--Panoramic
Starpoint--All Night Long--1982-- Chocolate City
Slave--Make Believe--1987-- Ichiban-- [[Mark Adams,Keith Nash[[drums,keys,vocals),Daniel Webster[[guitars,b vocals),Floyd Miller[[trombone)
I never knew of this album so it was quite a surprise. The shop had t/t to preview and that plus the $5.00 price sold me on it. When I really get to listen to it I'll give a review.

Marc Sadane--OneWay Love Affair--1981--Warner Bros --[[Mtume/Lucas production, a sleeper and one of the better and last 80's era pre-midi recordings that used REAL horns ,strings,drums etc....

Curtis Hairston--Curtis Hairston--1986--Atlantic-- [[Another sleeper ,I bent over for this LP @ $20 mint ,after previewing it in store. Well worth the money. C.H. had an amazing voice and talent ,on the same order as this next artist........................

Ronnie Dyson--The More You Do It--1976--Columbia-- [[A Jackson/Yancey production with nice versions of ,A Song For You and Love Won't Let Me Wait). I also saw a Dyson LP with some Bobby Eli penned tracks on it ,which I stupidly did not pick up but plan to go back for.
Hairston ,Sadane and Dyson have excellent material and are excellent vocalists that are sadly underrated. These were some bad MF's ,and you can't find this stuff anywhere but on vinyl!!!!

Last but not least , Rotary Connection--Peace--1976??--Cadet Concept ,$3.00 , a Charles Stepney production, sort of a Christmas type album in "good cond" ,a little dirty, no inner sleeve. A little Dawn dish liquid and distilled water turned it into "pretty good" condition ,but to hear MINNIE sing "Silent Night" ,is priceless.