Quote Originally Posted by tamla617 View Post
the 1st time i heard "all because i love you" was when i bought 16 big hits vol 7 [[uk stml) its just a brilliant song the way it builds and falls and i agree it is like a stevie track it gets breathless and i love the intro guitar,coincidently on the same lp is baby i miss you a little bit baby by marv johnson,well yesterday i was driving in the sunshine looking out over the north sea with marv's new cd on and that track came on and it was just one of those moments when you get a "lift".i was thinking i'm getting the same buzz from this song nearly 40 years later.amazing
btw that vol 7 16 big hits was a great compilation [[the whole series to vol 8 was) most of it bypassed the uk chart,airplay,never heard most of the songs before.

Tamla617. Great minds think alike! *smile*

STML 11092 was a wonderful album...stereo version of Martha's "I Can't Dance To That Music You're Playing" and if I recall correctly, it was when us Brits first got to know Temptations - "I Gotta Find A Way [[to Win Your Back". It was from the "Cloud 9" album which hadn't been released in the UK at that time.