[REMOVE ADS]

The tear jerking impressions

Here's one you maybe never thought about,what do you think is the saddest song from the impressions? Is it the heartbreak of-[little boy blue]-or maybe it's-[i love and i lost]or how about[it's all over]maybe it's the sting of[i've found that i've lost]or the ode to divorce[seven years] the teen heartbreak of[sad boy and girl]curtis could tug at the heartstrings.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Here's one you maybe never thought about,what do you think is the saddest song from the impressions? Is it the heartbreak of-[little boy blue]-or maybe it's-[i love and i lost]or how about[it's all over]maybe it's the sting of[i've found that i've lost]or the ode to divorce[seven years] the teen heartbreak of[sad boy and girl]curtis could tug at the heartstrings.
    For me it was "For Your Precious Love" when Jerry Butler was still them.

Good question Arr&Bee! My pick for the saddest song by The Impressions is "Hard To Believe" from People Get Ready [[and the flip side of "You've Got Me Runnin").

So many to choose from
    I have lots of Impressions tracks...several CDs, but couldn't resist buying a copy of The Impressions complete A and B sides....60 tracks from the ABC years, for just £6.
    Played the Bs last night...wonderful.
    I do love "It's all over", and "I loved and I lost".... But too many to pick from.All great.