[REMOVE ADS]

Martha Reeves & the Vandellas - Coney Island LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Thanks Marv! You made my day. Nobody can work the stage like Martha.

At first, I thought the Reeves sisters would be singing the track "Coney Island" from the Lost and Found: Spellbound set. I thought, "How cool!"

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Thanks Marv! You made my day. Nobody can work the stage like Martha.
    You're welcome. Love Martha!

...my very thoughts sansradio ...if only...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kEIwfresos

Of the entertainers I have met, Martha is one of my favorites. I can honestly say that whenever I've seen her, she has been very friednsly & cordial toward her fans.

Unfortunately, I wasn't cleared to shoot her segment & rather than hang around backstage, Martha sat in the crowd & watched the show with the fans.

It was nice catching up with her & getting a chance to speak for a moment. I enjoy seeing Martha perform & look forward to seeing her soon.Name:  Me & Martha - Aug 24 2017.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  84.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    Of the entertainers I have met, Martha is one of my favorites. I can honestly say that whenever I've seen her, she has been very friednsly & cordial toward her fans.

Unfortunately, I wasn't cleared to shoot her segment & rather than hang around backstage, Martha sat in the crowd & watched the show with the fans.

It was nice catching up with her & getting a chance to speak for a moment. I enjoy seeing Martha perform & look forward to seeing her soon.Name:  Me & Martha - Aug 24 2017.jpg
    Great picture and glad you had a great time! What a wonderful lady.

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post

Another great pic. I have a bunch of pictures I have to give Martha myself. I am happy that you were there. I hope Fran made it as well.

Martha sounding like no other would dare to.

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    Martha sounding like no other would dare to.
    Whats that supposed to mean?