Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
Actually there would be a lot less negativity around here if every nasty statement against Ross wasn't combated with a nasty statement against Wilson, and vice versa. Marv clearly came into this thread to start some shit and y'all took the bait, just like he often takes the bait when y'all go into a thread and talk crap about Mary. There's a lot of blame to go around in this thing. Perhaps the two fanatic camps would do well to stay clear of threads that trigger their dislike of a particular Supreme and/or ignore the hate when someone is clearly trying to get a reaction out of you.

I've seen some vids from Diana's performance at the festival and the stadium looked pretty packed to me when the cameras panned out at the audience. I think the most important thing is that per the reviews the woman did her thing and didn't disappoint. At this point in her career that's the only thing that should matter. Nearly everyone booked at the festival hopes to be where Diana is now when they reach her age and sadly few will make it. I'll give Marv this: the only compliment I've ever seen him pay Diana, he called her a legend and that's exactly what she is. Case should be closed.
You took the words right out of my mouth. The same ones who gripe about marv comments turn around and do the exact same thing. I thought we were adults here . Let's act accordingly plz