Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
Bluebrock, per your request, I deleted my 2nd paragraph regarding the RTL tour although I feel that I was not trying to escalate any turmoil when reflecting back to the tour's complications and setbacks. I rarely give my opinions on this forum, as I know there are only a few forum participants who are allowed to do so. When I do state what is on my mind, I always clearly insert "in my opinion" as opposed to the dogmatic style I see in other folk's comments. My question, respectfully, if discussing the RTL tour should be "consigned to History," what topics are fair game for reminiscing? BTW, I do appreciate and look forward to your many insights.
Hey jobucats i wasn't accusing you of trying to stir up trouble, but when this subject has been discussed previously it has quickly descended into a mass brawl with certain members claiming they know the inside story, and then a member with opposite views quickly retaliating with their own "inside" accounts of what happened. With some people it is all black or white with no room for conceding that maybe, just maybe there were faults on both sides. Obviously RTL is fair game for discussion so long as it isn't brought down to the gutter level again. I guess Ralph will keep a close eye on proceedings and hopefully ensure that does not happen again. Thank you for your kind words by the way.They are very much appreciated.