[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LOL, I think it would be California's loss more that anything.

144man I happen to think the system is fair even though it went against my preferred candidate. There were a lot of reasons HRC wasn't able to get enough electoral votes, some were self inflicted and others should cause more concerned than the EC process itself. For example, in 2012, in Guilford County, NC [[Greensboro), there were 16 early voting locations. This year for early voting only one. Why, because the Repub controlled election board told counties and cities they were not obligated to help Dems vote for Dems. [[Guilford County has a large population of Blacks who vote Democrat)

That's just one example among many shady practices that occurred in this election so it's not all about the EC. Hate the player, not the game. shrugs
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-20-2016 at 04:34 AM.