Get the lynching party out now but while I loved the Swept Away album the two tracks which I liked the least were Missing You and All Of You. When I get round to deciding my top 10 RCA tracks Forever Young will be there - the highlight of SA. Diana is in superb form on it, the Eric Clapton guitar solo gives it extra depth and for me it is the definitive version of this Bob Dylan classic.

I can't understand why no-one seems to like Silk Electric. I think it's a superb album and highly underrated. TBH, I prefer it to Why Do Fools Fall In Love.

With apologies to Mirror, Mirror afficionados the only two tracks I really liked were the title track and the fun Work That Body [[a big UK Hit). Again contrary to most I wasn't that keen on the album version of Endless Love - I found her voice rather reedy and the song lacked the passion of the original.

If anything one of the weakest tracks on SE was Muscles. Why was it that Michael Jackson always seemed to give Diana one of his weaker efforts?

So Close is a brave attempt at something different and retrospective and comes over well although it was perhaps a dubious choice as a single.

Who and Love Lies are wonderful easy listening songs and Fool For Your Love which I believe was considered as a single is a revelation which Diana performs brilliantly.

The Michael Masser In Your Arms was surely a hit single as Whitney Houston later proved but if there was just one song through Diana's career which was screaming out HIT SINGLE, certainly for the UK at least - [[apart from Never Say I Don't Love You on Ross 78) - it was Still In Love. A glorious, emotional and powerful ballad as only Diana can do them.

Just don't understand why this album is not generally highly though of. It's probably my 3rd favourite after Force and Swept Away.