[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Avatars

Hey, can you turn on the avatar feature?

Sorry to disappoint on that one, but click My Profile and add your lovely pic there!

Soulster

What is an avatar?

...a pic ...that represents you ...your mugshot ...a fave diva ...LP cover ...anything...!

I cannot add an avatar to my profile ...in fact I cannot edit my profile at all ...right now...!

We will have a few bumps to go. click my name to view my profile.

pshark Guest
    testing 1 2 3
    Hmm, avatar didn't appear

lobo ...strange things are happening ...I thought I hadn't added an avatar ...but on one screen it said ...check your message as others see it ...and there was my avatar ...???

...here I'm shown as a senior member ...but if I try to edit my profile ...it still says I'm a junior member ...???

...I check a forum ...and my message[[s) aren't shown ...then I check the 'posted in the last 24 hours' facility ...and there are my messages ...???

...can I please see all my messages as others see them...???

...I know ...life's too short...!!!

Why can't we have an avatar shown on all our posts below our forum names? That's standard for all these "modern" types of forum programmes.

By rob_k at 2010-08-03

Hi Robb, it seems that you got it !

I tried to put a picture then I had "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file" [[???)

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    Hi Robb, it seems that you got it !
    Naaah! he's been adding a pic with every post.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Naaah! he's been adding a pic with every post.

O.K I got it !