Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
That article among other things are the reasons why I'm one of the few who believe Val's side of the story. The only reason I believed it wasn't Tammi was because I was under the assumption that she was completely incapacitated! It's clear that dispite being in and out of surgeries, she was doing everything she could to go about a normal life, which would include recording and performing whenever possible.

As far as "Your All I Need to Get By" is concerned, I personally say it's all Tammi on that one. For one,her name IS listed on the sessions log. That and Marvin made no comment on Val singing on any duets other than the 10 new songs on Easy.

i just thought I'd offer you a different point of view. Otherwise I wouldn't even bother since anyone who believes Tammi even breathed on any post 68 tracks is pretty much unwelcome.
What did you think of the part in the article that states that Tammi had not recorded in roughly a year and a half?

It's also worth pointing out that Tammi's last solo recording was completed on December 7, 1967 - It's Been A long Time Happening.