[REMOVE ADS]

Gladys Knight - Didn't You Know You Have To Cry Sometime

supremester Guest
    Amazing find - thank you!

Yes, John....nice one!!!!

This is great songwriting at its best [[Ashford & Simpson) and an even greater performance by Gladys Knight and the Pips! Thanks for sharing!

Probably my favourite Gladys Knight Motown song - shame they cut it short. Gladys looks gorgeous. Not crazy about the dancing though lol.

Shame about the adverts in Grapevine........I guess we should be grateful for what we got

Very grateful - and thankfully YouTube has some great versions of "Didn't You Know" by Gladys.

Gladys Knight fans ought to subscribe to this youtube channel.

Gladys and the Pips version is one the most brilliantly intense recordings of the Classic Motown Era in my opinion. In other words..........................she sang that song!

Here is my favorite performance of the song "Didn't You Know You Had to Cry Sometime" by Gladys Knight & the Pips, also from 1969: