[REMOVE ADS]

Exclamation The Supremes Lean on Me - Flip Wilson Show 1972

Name:  The Supremes Lean ON mE - Pesquisa Google.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  7.6 KB

Last edited by Weslley Francisco; 01-06-2015 at 02:18 PM.

This is great - somewhere I have the clip with audio. I wonder if anyone has the full performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Weslley Francisco View Post

Name:  The Supremes Lean ON mE - Pesquisa Google.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  7.6 KB

"An error occurred; please try again later."

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    "An error occurred; please try again later."
    I don't know what is happening, but here is working

would be great if on the Flip reruns they'd add back in the content they've edited out. while i understand they're doing this to squeeze the rerun into a 30 min slot, it would be great if they'd alternate. the next time they rerun, use some of the other content. then switch back and forth

i have this same clip, but with audio. there's also been an audio on youtube of a show with the Sups and Temps in Valley Forge, PA. in that show they do Lean On Me. at least you get to hear the full performance on it

Quote Originally Posted by motown01 View Post
    This is great - somewhere I have the clip with audio. I wonder if anyone has the full performance?
    This is a good question! I guess that this episode of The Flip Wilson Show was shown on TV Land once, so I think someone must have recorded

this snippet has been floating around the fans for years. i got my copy of it on a VHS dub in the late 90s. that definitely pre-dates TVLand. but the quality, even if it is poor, is certainly better than if someone had taped it back in 72 when it aired. some i think you're right. at some point in time [[i'd guess the 80s) there must have been a rerun of the show and someone taped it. how/why it's been reduced to this little bit, no idea

I Would like to know if someone have the full performance...

Somenone have it?!?

we've been asking about this for years. i'm not aware that anyone on this board has it.