[REMOVE ADS]

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 26 ... LastLast
    NOW WEST DON'T BE SPYING ON MY WORKERS..[I pay em little as it is]WEST MY GOOD FELLOW YOU LOOK LIKE A GENTLEMAN WHO LOVES HIS TEA[HERE,HERE]I'VE COME ACROSS SOME RARE TEA BAGS FROM HER MAJESTY'S ROYAL PORT OF ENGLAND..[VERY RARE]USED BY QUEEN VICTORIA HERSELF AND I'VE RECENTLY DISCOVERED SOME LEFT OVER,AND IN JOLLY GOOD CONDITION OLD CHAP THERE'RE YOUR FOR ONLY 300% ABOUT FACTORY INVOICE PLUS SHIPPING..BOTTOMS UP.

I'll need to check the DNA for authenticity. And that's milk in mine, with no sugar, please....

Tea? I think Queen Victoria loved her scotch, too!
    There's a distillery at the foot of Balmoral in Scotland. The owners sent an invite out to Queen Victoria & she showed up 3 days later with family in tow............
    [[Royal Lophnigar I believe is the name & my spelling could be atrocious)

You'd be very surprised with what I used to do with Earl Grey.

How is Earl doing lately, 144man?

Not a lot, following whatever it was that 144man used to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    Not a lot, following whatever it was that 144man used to do with him.
    You guys have minds like sewers. All I meant was that I used to drink it with milk and sugar, which you're not supposed to do.

None of which prevents Earl G. from possessing a rather strange fragrance, and from being rather well oiled...

Not to mention finding everything a bit of a strain.

Got it to a tea!

I've spouted enough rubbish for one evening. G'night, wgb.

Don't forget to put the bin out for the men in the morning, then. Enjoy Midnight Johnny!

In the Midnight Hour, 144man!!!!

Oyez! Oyez! It's three o'clock and all's well, moe.

You guys go to bed too early for me,what time is it anyways...when you sip this wonderful elixur time runs sideways so you never need sleep.

For you, R&B.............but not for this old girl!!

Me too....although I do often delay it, by sitting up chatting on 'this here forum'....

I know what you mean, westgrand

Between us all, we have every single 24 hour cycle covered.....

We never close.....

... and 25 hours when we put the clocks back.

Rock Around the Clock!!!!!

That's right we got it covered.

Or, in your case, under-covered....

...away from the prying eyes of the revenuers.

...as is their Custom.

Well, someone has to watch him if we need some sleep!!

Preferably armed......

And loaded............

Plus a hand grenade, or two...LOL

But then, I wouldn't get a wink of sleep, just worrying about our OWN security people.....

Everyone can feel safe thanks to R&B's only-used-once CCTV cameras, bought from the executioners -er, I mean executors of the estate of the late - sorry, I can't give more details.

I'm going to buy myself a bombproofed mobile prison cell, and lock myself in.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa,my peeps you are awake and ready for more of these wonderful bargains...i've just come across a real treat[you reading this jerry?]the original shoes worn by frankenstien's monster at the time of his death[yes i know that legend has it that he's still alive]well if he is he's barefooted cause i got the shoes and i'm willing to part with em for only 12,000%above factory invoice,a real steal.

I'll pass on that one because -unlike Frankenstein's monster- I haven't got a screw loose.

Hey 144man i got something you will really like...the standin oilcan used by the tinman in the wizard of oz..yes even the oilcan had a standin,and the only way you can tell em apart is the[standin]is written on the bottom,this is a peice of americana and you can own it for only...999%above factory invoice..plus shipping and handling.

Can I pay by a bill of exchange drawn on the Bank of the Independent Republic of Scotland?

You can draw anything you like as long as it looks like u.s.currency..nice big green bills.

Nice big green hills most resemble your prices, Arr&bee...

More like Mt. Everest!!

We're talking really steep here, aren't we....as in prices so high, they're snow-capped...

More like sky-high...

MY FRIENDS,MYFRIENDS YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG,NOW I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE MY PRICES ARE A BIT HIGH BUT THIS STUFF IS CLASSIC THRA...OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..TRESURES AND I DON'T CHARGE INTEREST SO WHEN YOU MAKE THAT ONE SMALL PAYMENT YOU'RE FINISHED[probably broke too,hehe]SO DON'T BE PUT OFF BY THOSE SMALL PERCENTAGE POINTS,I'M HERE FOR YOU.

I should feel reassured to hear that.

Instead, I have this feeling of being haunted.....

"I'm here for you?"

Right; just like the stinkbugs and enterovirus 68.

In that photo of those shoes for sale that R&B sent, did anyone notice that bag marked "SWAG" in the background?

I could probably agree with you, only my first reaction is 'What photo?'.....

The one you can download from the new "Fog" technology.

Hmmm. I'd probably be worried I had developed cataracts.

I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!! Plain as day...........SWAG!!!!
    Rip off!!

So how and where do I get to see this 'SWAG' bag, then - ?

Rip off...[gulp]now my friends that was a small typo,my people are working round the clock to clear up this clitch and get us back on track with these wonderful products...now what cha need?