[REMOVE ADS]

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 25 ... LastLast
    I hope so[opps-err-ahem-hehe]i hope with the backing of you fine people i will do something.

I'm sure you have complete courage of all your many convictions.

Shhhhhh,no need to mention convictions.

I just did...and because I feel people should know.

The people will know what i tell em,hehe of course i have no secrets..power to the people.

Oh, so now you're working for the electricity company?

Is that the disturbance in the power grid that I feel?

LOOK I'M JUST AND HONEST CROOK..[OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE]CANDIDATE TRYING TO FIX THIS MESS,WE NEED SOMEONE WHOSE ABOVE REPROACH..[but not above approach]A MAN OF SOMETHING OR OTHER.

A man of letters - like 'OMG'.....?

WEST YOU'RE TOO SMART PERHAPS I CAN OFFER YOU A BRIBE[OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE]A PLACE IN MY CABINET OF COURSE YOU'LL HAVE TO START ON THE BOTTOM SHELF AND WORK YOUR WAY UP[by tha time I will have locked the cabinet door]YEP WEST COME OVER TO THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE AND SOMETHING OR OTHER.

I aim to be Secretary Of State. That way, the advance on my autobiography should be very impressive.

And I want to be the CIA Director, a title I earned in the 90's because I held all the secrets & told no one none!!!!

You're going to need a good pen name, Moe.....

I'll think about it!!

That's exactly what all writers do....

Moe,don't be greedy let west be something or other.

I'm already 'something', so I'm not sure about being 'other'...

Something else, perhaps?

If it's 'as good as', then I'll go for it....

West,my man i got a place for you...just stand in front of big ben with a photo of this wonderful elixur and the cash will flow,it's for the people.

I need to talk to a 'friend' of mine. He's one of the guards at Buckingham Palace. [[he's been on YouTube for a couple of weeks, after being caught on camera by a tourist doing a little dance pirouette, to pass the time, and amuse the tourists.. if you don't believe me, check it out..). He'll let me use his uniform [[he's not using at the moment), and I can have some hooch with me. Product placement. No-one will recognise me under his Busby [[he calls it Jheryl). It will give the campaign a real sense of authenticity....
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 09-15-2014 at 07:24 AM.

The first Gallup Poll gives us a massive 0%.

Well, that gives us everything to play for...

Look just gallop over there and get that cash,oh west i know about that guard,he was just happy just one sip will do that,not get busy and get my money..i mean it's the people's money i'm just a servant..hehehe.

Servants sometimes work very long hours, for very little reward....

That's better than having a zero hours contract.

It helps to keep the costs very low......

Nothing to lose...........all to win!!

HEY WHY AM I GETTING LETTERS FROM FOLKS SAYING THAT I OWE EM MONEY???[they'll never catch me]READ THE FINE PRINT...ANY AND ALL CASH STAYS WITH THIS WONDERFUL CANDIDATE EVEN IF HE QUITS NO MONEY CAN BE REFUNDED.

Wonderful?? That's a matter of opinion!!!

The money is primed to delf-detonate very shortly. Let's hope he spends it quick....

Maybe the money has that special color on it when it is taken under suspicious circumstances!!

It's already gone,to pay for my many stops on the campaine trail of course.

Nothing new here..........I'm sure what you've done has been done before!!

Even Noah floated his stock when the whole world was in liquidation.

Good analogy, westgrand!!! Gotta float your boat!!

...but always take a life jacket, if not a lifeboat.

WHAT YOU LOOKIN FOR A LIFEBOAT WEST THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY,I JUST CAME ACROSS THE LAST LIFEBOAT USED ON THE TITANIC..[now it needs a little work]BUT I HAVE MY TOP PEOPLE LOOKING AT AS I TYPE THIS AND AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM EM I'LL LET YOU HAVE IT FOR A STEAL,WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR.

When was the last time you heard from any top people?

Umm good point,gotta make a phonecall.

I know a secretary in the White House.

Hey west good news i just talked to my top man and he says everything is in order,i got crooks-opps-err-ahem-hehe..cronies all over the world looking out for these rare bargains,and we get em for a steal,and we'll sell it back to our wonderful customers for only 200% above factory cost.

Put those rare bargains into mass production as soon as possible.

OH I'M ON IT...[and by the time the masses figure it out i'll be in another line of work]NOW AS I WAS SAYING I GOT WHAT YOU NEED PASS THE WORD.

I hear you have a factory manufacturing brand new genuine antiques.
    Last edited by 144man; 09-21-2014 at 02:53 AM.

The workforce are all aged under 20, but look 100.....

Where's the factory?
    All under aged 20............it's a small world after all..........

Their age is dwarfed by their skill.....

No small feat!!!

Most are webbed, and generally you will also find six fingers on each hand. Their families are very inward looking, if you know what I mean....