The "Strung Out" credits list 2 harpists: Carole Crosby and Pat TerryThe liner notes state: "This version [['The Look Of Love') was a further adaptation of of that [[ Paul's arrangement of the song on Gladys Knight & the Pips 'Silk & Soul' album) , prominently featuring the harp of Pat Terry, the only African American among the multi-cultural aggregation at that time. Mentored by the great Dorothy Ashby, Pat [[today Pat Terry-Ross) used to visit Ashby in the summer and practice on one of the harps in her possession. 'When Paul Riser & I were in Cass Technical School , she recalled, he knew me as a tympanist and pianist. I started harp at Cass Tech because they had one of the oldest programs for the instrument in the country......Paul graduated a couple of years before me. When he bumped into me years later, he was shocked to learn that I had switched to harp. Motown happened to be in need of a harpist, so he brought me in and I took part in many, many classic sessions there. " In the Soulful Detroit Forum Archives, I have seen a post by Kamasu who knew Carole Crosby by another [[likely her maiden) name and a post by Davie Gordon that stated that while Dorothy Ashby was utilized by Motown it was very infrequently.