[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First of all Welcome Bunny! This is Randy Brown of Platinum Partners aka Platinum Pushers Entertainment. My biz partner Angelo Green and I have spent several occasions in your presence or brief associations at various functions. I've been telling our friend Ray Earl [[Instant Funk) he needs to come on board for some time. Now that you're on he's Really gonna feel left out - lol. You might remember hollering at Ray from my cell out in the park at 50th & Baltimore Ave when you threw it down as Denise King hosted. With some exciting things coming down the pike soon, I'm looking forward to us getting better acquainted.

"SUNSHINE" ranks with my all-time fave O'Jays tunes EASILY! Love so much of your work, even going back to Storm Warning [[Volcanos) and We're Only Human with Sundray [[Cindy Scott) Tucker. Played it over & over. Would love to hear some of the tracks you've been laying down with Ray! Again... Warm Welcome.
    Last edited by positivesoul; 12-16-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: typo