Good Morning R & B,
Although I knew a lot about the dynamics during this period when Teddy was alive [[by the way had Teddy been still with us he would have been the perfect one for the role of JB, not only did he look identical to his father but he danced all the routines and sang just like him), if the producers asked me I would never be the one to spill what I know about the family business and other information. I was a fan who spent quite a bit of time hangin` at the house who became friends with the blood family and Papa Dud [[whom was considered James father in every way that counted).
JB had a security guard that was in the small hut at the driveway when on duty who absolutely despised JB and who talk all the dirt he knew and/or assumed, very bad.
I would never want to discuss the personal side of JB's business, no they'd get nothing from me. I think they should talk with his long time roadies like Pee Wee Ellis and Fred Wesley or whoever is still alive. I never saw band members at the house but they could speak to a lot of everything that went on that would be of interest to the public. It's a shame that Bobby Byrd, St. Clair Pickney, Jimmy Nolan, Danny Ray, who were all good guys and honest are no longer with us to tell the story from the beginning. Anyway, I'll be curious to see how the 50's & 60's are played out. For me musically and otherwise the show and everything went down hill from 1970 on..... JB's biggest and best hits and stage show was in the 1960's when he was "Soul Bother # 1".

S.S.