[REMOVE ADS]

Attention ralph t.

Hi Ralph,

I'm posting this because Soul Sister is unable to sign in to SDF. She has tried to contact you on Facebook to get a new password. I know you can reach her there.

Thanks.

~~Mary~~

Mary, I sent her a new password. Is she still having problems getting on?

As of yeasterday, yes she is. She said you didn't respond to her on Facebook.

Hi Ralph,

Just talked with Jeanie and said she never received an e-maill with the new password. It could be a problem with her e-mail, so she asks you to send her the new password in a private message on Facebook. She also says Thank you!

~~Mary~~

OK, Mary. I will do that. Actually, I have twice sent her a new password, so she must be having some sort of computer problem.

Mary, I IM'ed you with Jeanie's password. I tried her FB page but wasn't sure if it went. Let me know if there are still problems.

O.K., Ralph, and thanks. Either Jeanie or I will let you know.

Thank you both for the assist.

{{{BIG BIG HUGS}}} Ralph & Mary!!

S.S.
    Now what happened to being able to UPLOAD photo's from your COMPUTER files???
    Only thing that comes up is a URL> [[???)
    __________________________________________________ ________________________