[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday Mary Wilson!

I'd like to wish Ms. Mary Wilson a very Happy Birthday!

As Detroit's Originals serenaded you on the Detroit Riverfront as part of the celebration of "Mary Wilson Day"

"God Bless Whoever sent you..... "
    Last edited by marv2; 03-06-2014 at 04:14 AM.

I second that emotion.

happy 70th birthday to the woman with the most beutiful chin in show business miss Mary Wilson. have a blessed and happy day.

God bless whoever sent you.

Roberta

Happy Birthday Mary.

Happy Birthday, Mary Wilson, STILL the most beautiful member of the Supremes!

Yes Happy Birthday SUPREME Mary Wilson,it was a blast hangin' out with Mary,at her Birthday party,Loved it

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Yes Happy Birthday SUPREME Mary Wilson,it was a blast hangin' out with Mary,at her Birthday party,Loved it
    Redhot, that is so exciting that you went to Mary's Birthday Party. It sounds like a very positive event. I hope you will share details and pictures of the party. I know that everyone would like to see pictures.

your AVON friend;
    Penny :-)

Happy Birthday to the Supreme Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Happy Birthday to the Supreme Supreme!
    From Pretty Baby in 1959 to Life's Been Good To Me in 2011, You are a shinning star to every girl singer who sang in a group. Happy Birthday and thank you for keeping us happy with your stage presence, and Supremeness..

One of Mary's birthday cakes in the U.K.: