[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Except that Gaga has more talent then both of them put together, but doesn't use it much. She's too busy trying to show off and make social statements, and nowadays, it's falling on deaf ears, except for her core audience.

Katy Perry once said her albums reflect what she feels at whatever point she's in in her life. When she did her first album, she was as a christian. Her second album was her "turning 18" album, for lack of a better term. Her third album was as a young woman in her early 20s experiencing life. If her next album follows this logic, it should be about the aftermath of a failed marriage.

Lady Gaga? I have no idea...

I suspect that Miley's next album after this should be more mature...or maybe not. We'll see in a couple of years.
    Last edited by soulster; 10-13-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Except that Gaga has more talent then both of them put together, but doesn't use it much. She's too busy trying to show off and make social statements, and nowadays, it's falling on deaf ears, except for her core audience.

Katy Perry once said her albums reflect what she feels at whatever point she's in in her life. When she did her first album, she was as a christian. Her second album was her "turning 18" album, for lack of a better term. Her third album was as a young woman in her early 20s experiencing life. If her next album follows this logic, it should be about the aftermath of a failed marriage.

Lady Gaga? I have no idea...

I suspect that Miley's next album after this should be more mature...or maybe not. We'll see in a couple of years.
    That is highly debatable. Madonna and most of the glorified mall rats that have came before her are usually defined by thoroughly contrived stage shows, overly spectacular [[not meant in a good way) musical productions, and voices that are seriously lacking in any kind of depth or range.