Check out how often marv - Marysfan - DetroitLives313 uses the disparaging and inflammatory terms fag, faggot and sissy in his YouTube responses. Does any one else in this forum find marv's antigay slurs offensive? I don't care what marv's personal beliefs are, but if they lead him to spread hate by using derogatory homophobic slurs on the public music-sharing website YouTube, then his beliefs deserve to be publicly challenged. Do you think we should call marv out for his cowardly gay bashing? I feel it is wrong to turn a blind eye to a bigot just because he shares the odd rare photo and some Motown knowledge with us. I would like to hear what other forum members think?

Look you sad faggot Mary Wilson is iconic! She is one of the most influential women in music! She does concerts all over the World, performs The Lena Horne Project, has new single out and Cultural Ambassador for the United States. Diane Ross is a recovering alcoholic that leans excessively on her children. Oh and she tours some whenever she can get a gig. That's all!

DetroitLives313

I don't even think about Diana Ross like most people until you fools on here start emailing me about her trashy ass. Mary Wilson rules and will continue to do so! Everyone loves Mary. No one loves Diane except a small group of faggot freaks stuck in the 70's.

DetroitLives313

Why because I busted on you and your worship of that old fag hag Diane Ross? LOL! Could you pick a better washed up Diva to worship than Mary's former singing partner?

DetroitLives313

Only a few fags care about Diana Ross today.
DetroitLives313

Hey you sissy punk, just because you don't like women, doesn't mean you can get away with saying what you want. You will not be commenting on any more my videos........you've been BLOCKED!
DetroitLives313

Fuck you! You big sissy punk!

DetroitLives313

On 6/22/2013 marv2 posted the following about celebrity chef Paula Deen.[[all words in bold red are direct quotes taken from marv2's postings)

Racism is also caused by hate and an evil heart. It is intentional. While I agree with what marv wrote about Ms. Deen, I would ask marv if homophobia is also caused by hate and an evil heart and challenge marv2 to publicly answer if his irresponsible gay bashing is intentionalor just an involuntary condition of just not knowing about certain people?

On 6/22/2013 marv2 had the following to say about Paula Deen. I am telling you. Anyone giving this woman a pass for her blatant racism is making a mistake!

While I completely agree with marv on Paula Deen's blatant racism, I have to ask, if we give marv a pass for his blatant homophobia, are we also making a mistake?