[REMOVE ADS]

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 20 60 ... LastLast
    I was a miserable seven stone weakling till I tried Jai's wonderful elixir, and now I'm a drunk seven stone weakling, but a very happy one.

And, since you wallowed in what you couldn't drink, also a rather wrinkled one LOL

TEST!! Can I be first in line to try Jai's latest batch?

First, you have to find him....

What's so hard about finding him? He's folded in half along side of his shed.......

Haaaaaaaaaa,she knows me so well,of course after a sip of this wonderful elixur[it's good for america]...you won't know where the other half of your body is,ahhhhhhhh the good stuff!!!

So, since he asked, how about a sample for 144man.....and which might be best put ready for him before you take a sip of your latest batch.....

West have you been listening?...like any lethal concoction this stuff has to ferment for a while...17.3 years should just about do it and only then after my chosen secret staff of experts...drunks,outcasts[no not the group]derilicks,as well as those lost souls who don't care where they wake up[or if],hehe...then and only then is this special elixir ready for the world[whether the world is ready or not].

HA! R&B you rival Pappy Van Winkles!!!! Now there's an elixir.................

But yours is special!!!

Or there was Sleeping Beauty.....

She went to sleep for a very long period of time, and we're told she was eventually awakened by a kiss.

Perhaps the truth was that she stirred a bit, opened her eyes, looked around and said "I just gotta have a nip of this hooch...!!" LOL

HAHAHA!!
    Westgrand, Pappy VanWinkles is REALLY a cult burbon!! Ask any burbon loving southerner!

Sleeping beauty??was no beauty,her name was[wino winnie]and she slept alright,after drinking that much hooch you wood too and as for that[magical kiss]it was the kiss of electro shock that woke her up...so much for fairy tales,hehehehe!!!

Then 'Grimm' sounds like the right description......!

Moe, what makes that bourbon/burbon a 'cult' - ? Does it mean that, like me, most people have not heard of it - ? LOL

Cult bourbon? Why would anyone worship a chocolate-flavoured biscuit?

Exactly!! LOL

It must simply be a cultural difference between those of us here in UK, and our good friends in the US.

Now, one of my favourite tipples is a really nice glass of Christmas cake....

I wasn't able to have mine because it was stollen.

Now that really does take the biscuit.

There's no [biscuit-]barrel I will not scrape.

You two have been out in the shed I see!!!

Pappy VanWinkles is a burbon made in Kentucky by [[yes I can attest.......I've met them) the VanWinkle family for years. It appears that their mixture of grains to make the burbon is what makes it special. There's a 15, 20, 23 year batch. The reason I said it has achieved "cult" status is that it is SO good but extremely hard to get [[because they only make so much each year). Is it smooth? Incredibly so........

Not sure if any ever reaches us here in the UK.

Apparently, it's despatched, but never arrives.

It mysteriously disappears en route, and when Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs officials
    open the containers, they find them to be full of emptiness...

Not so much a cult, as a rumour.....

You think Her Majesty had 007 get his hands on the shipment, westgrand?

Well, 007 doesn't really exist, but I do believe you when you say Pappy Van Winkles really does..!

And HM The Queen's real deal, Prince Philip, is known to go missing on occasions, and has been found driving a horsedrawn carriage around docks and Heathrow airport, wearing a very keen expression.

Make of that what you will.....

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    Well, 007 doesn't really exist...
    That's what they'd like you to believe.

Yes, very hush-hush, as always. In fact, complete silence.

I spy, with my little eye.....

...someone who is fictional, seeking something they cannot find.

At least here we know arrr&bee exists, as does his hooch, and that there are people out looking for it.

144man is scraping bottoms of barrels right now...

[censored]

...as opposed to scraping bottoms of boats, as well as biscuit barrels.....

I wimped out of posting my reply.

Answers on a postcard please, to BBC, Broadcasting House, London....lol

That Prince Phillip is an interesting fellow. He sounds like someone who should be posting on this thread. You think he's got the Pappy VanWinkles?

I'll nip up to the Palace straight away. It might be hidden somewhere in the grounds....

Maybe Prince Phillip has a shed just like R&B. After all westgrand, you said the Prince drives a horsedrawn carriage. How do you know it's not a cover for the Pappys?

Well moe, it's not generally known, but there is indeed a shed hidden deep in the Palace grounds. The legend in those parts has it that a most unusual character haunts that shed; one who possesses a rare strength of spirit....

As for Prince Philip and a horsedrawn carriage, used as a cover for the missing Pappys - I put your theory to a distinguished elderly gentleman, surrounded by small dogs, who came to the Palace door.

He said you may very well think that, but he couldn't possibly comment...

Naturally, he couldn't.............but no wonder Prince Phillip always has a grin on his face!!

Hmmm, yes...but if we're right moe, how does he remain upright.....

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayer by night,may become a drunk when the hooch is sipped in the middle of the night!!!

Even a man who is pure in heart,
    Who takes one glass of hooch with his dinner,
    He may lose all hope on that slippery slope,
    And become a drunken sinner.

If he's a drunken sinner for taking 'one glass of hooch with his dinner', then what was he having for his dinner?

I bet arrr&bee enjoys an interesting diet!

Every path begins with a single step. One glass of hooch and that path cannot be walked in a straight line. Two glasses of hooch and that path stands up and hits you in the face.

And three glasses of hooch lets you float above that path!

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
    How I wonder what you're at!
    Up above the world so high,
    Like a tea tray in the sky.
    Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
    How I wonder what you're at!"

The Mad Hatter, in 'Alice's Adventures In Wonderland', by Lewis Carroll.......

Did Lewis know R&B westgrand??

Well moe, L. Carroll Esq. hasn't been taking any calls for quite a while, so it's difficult to say for sure!

Knowing as much as you about arrr&bee - also 144man - and their habits, we shouldn't wonder if Lewis knew them, only how he managed it....

L. Carroll didn't need hooch. He was very much into pills instead.

Considering the characters created from his imagination, those weren't vitamin pills he was taking.....

Not by a LONG SHOT, westgrand!!!!!!!

Curiouser and curiouser...

Have some tea, 144man.............westgrand, you too??

Well thank you kindly moe, I shall. I see there's a large selection of chairs.

Moe, may I try a piece of your cake, please?

My, what a colourful sight it is! And such an interesting assortment of ingredients!!

Do tell me, what exactly did you put in it...?

Is it high tea?

Practically floating, I dare say.....!