I'm telling you, you've just gotta love the features that Lowell has added to SDF.

A forum such as this deserves to be as modern as every other forum out there is & Lowell has sure pulled out all of the stops here! The horespower under this hood allows us to do things that we may have dreamed of, but simply weren't able to do due to the restrictions of the "old" forum. Just uploading pictures alone is a huge leap forward. Previously, I had to go through all sorts of steps to post pictures & getting decent quality pictures here, due to the 50 kb limitation. Now, all I have to do is batch resize the pictures ONCE & they're ready to go.

That alone saves me a whole lot of time & I sure appreciate that!

I've been busy & haven't had a chance to really jump in here. But, from what I've checked out so far, I have absolutely ZERO complaints about this new set-up. And as Dyva said, once Lowell, Lobo & Ralph have the opportunity to catch their collective breaths [[I know it's been no picnic trying to get everyone straightened out here), once they hook up that "old school" skin, it's going to be great. We'll feel like we've been given a brand new pair of PF Flyers & we'll be able to "run faster & jump higher" around here.

Signed,

Juice...loving the possibilities of this brand spanking new forum