Scherrie Payne & Lynda Laurence, formerly of The Supremes with Joyce Vincent. On-stage in Dallas, Texas on April 20th 2024, performing for the "Yellow Rose Gala" at the Renaissance Hotel Ballroom. The "Yellow Rose Gala" raises funds for Multiple Sclerosis research. "Fly Me To The Cure" is their motto. Below is the Ladies' set-list.

Wearing: White/Chiffon gowns with Swarovski crystals
1. You Keep Me Hanging On
2. Come See About Me
3. Back In My Arms Again
4. Reflections
5. Where Did Our Love Go?
6. Baby Love
7. My World is Empty [[Without You)
8. Knock 3 Times/Tie A Yellow Ribbon Around The Ole Oak Tree
9. Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart

*** COSTUME CHANGE ***

Wearing: Blue velvet/satin gowns with swarovski crystals
10. Stop! In The Name of Love
11. Love Child
12. How Do You Keep The Music Playing?
13. Stoned Love
14. Someday We'll Be Together
15. You Can't Hurry Love

16. Happy

[[L-R) Joyce Vincent with Lynda Laurence & Scherrie Payne - Formerly of THE SUPREMES!

"YELLOW ROSE GALA" VIP MEET & GREET

4/20/2024
0 COMMENTS

[[L-R) Joyce Vincent with Scherrie Payne & Lynda Laurence, Formerly of The Supremes.
Scherrie Payne & Lynda Laurence, formerly of The Supremes with Joyce Vincent performed at the “Yellow Rose” Gala, that has the drive and vision to forever rid the world of MS.

This lineup was specially requested for this performance, they asked for the “Return To Love” Supremes - that performed with Diana Ross. Lynda Laurence graciously reunited with Scherrie Payne and Joyce Vincent for this gala event.

The elegant “black tie” attendees, in the Renaissance Hotel Ballroom , danced the night away to The Supremes’ classics with the ladies, led by their amazing Music Director, Ron Hasley. A fabulous night was had by everyone.

2024 marks the 38th anniversary of The Former Ladies of The Supremes. The current lineup of F.L.O.S is Scherrie Payne, Susaye Greene & Joyce Vincent. This trio is “authentically keeping the legacy alive!
​- April 20, 2024