Here's something interesting for Supremes fans. There's a group of older men [[like me) who does a YouTube show called the WOW report where they discuss the Top Ten on various subjects. In one report, they named Diana Ross's 1980 Chic produced album, "diana" which came in at #7 as their favorite album covers. In this particular show, they discussed the Top 10 girl groups of all time and surprisingly, The Supremes came in at #4 [[Destiny's Child came in at #1 - blah). But what makes this interesting, is that one of the men [[who is a big Supremes fan) said if he was in charge of the WOW report, he would name the Supremes #1 then goes on to talk about Gene Simmons [[of Kiss, and Diana Ross's former flame - in case you didn't know) and the surprise gift he once gave to Diana Ross after seeing all the Kiss gold records in his home. It's an hour long podcast so if you want to skip to where they discussed the Supremes, it's at 36:15 minutes. This is a story I wasn't aware of, but heartwarming.

I’ll post the You Tube below