https://glodeanandlinda.com/playlist...-the-holidays/

I dedicate this Album, “A ROMANTIC EVENING FOR THE HOLIDAYS” from Glodean and Linda to my late husband BARRY WHITE. Gone too soon!!
You are the love of my life! Your love has taken me to heights unknown, places a person only dreams of. You never stopped believing in me. With your love “You Turned My Whole World Around.” With you, “I Found Someone” that I could trust with my heart!
Even though, I know you had all intentions of giving your Fans all around the World A Christmas Album that they would cherish, God had other plans for you. He needed you to SERENADE all the Angels in Heaven with your Love Songs and Music.
Going through this process of making and producing this album, I felt your presence guiding me with every note we sang. Whispering in my ear, how high to go, how long to hold, and when to breathe! Your Spirit warmly standing by my side.
Thank you for sharing your, Unlimited Love with Diane, Linda, and myself for, “I Belong To You” cause, “Oh Love Well We Finally Made It” and yes, “Didn’t We Make It Happen Baby”
So with all we have to give, “Beware” my Love, “A ROMANTIC EVENING FOR THE HOLIDAYS” is just for you! “Good Night My Love” and Pleasant Dreams!!
With my Eternal, Unlimited Love, Your Loving Wife!!!