[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Mary Wilson

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mary Wilson

Hi Folks,

Mary`s dead 2 and a half years already...hard to believe... I admire her perfection and her ability and power to keep the Supremes alive in the 70s for so long. But i have also one negative comment about her: every now and then she never gets tired of mentioning that she was the Supreme doing the "la-la-las" or "uh-uh-uhs". I think she never gets over the point that Diana was "The Boss" without any doubt. Now my question" Did anyone of the 3 Tops besides Levi mentioned anything like that? I cant believe that neither Duke, Lawrence or Obie would have said "I`m one of the Tops who does only the lalalas" :-)

btw: Sorry for my not so good English; I`m from Germany but I do my very best :-)
    Last edited by tamlaboy; 08-21-2023 at 06:12 AM.