Quote Originally Posted by mpn1jco View Post
I am not looking to pick a fight or question your integrity but can you provide the e-mail of Maxine Ballard as documented proof - you've fallen into the same trap you were taking a stance against.

Regarding Tony Turner, I wasn't there so I don't know the real truth, but no legal action was taken against him and people have been sued for millions for a lot less. I've have heard some things that raised a red flag and I am leaning towards Tony right now. I thought it was trash initially. Many people who have been subjected to sexual abuse do not come forward because they will treated as attention seeking liars. He was an underage boy hanging around adults in the entertainment industry and subject to predatory behavior. I applaud him for coming forth and maybe this will help other victims heal. I felt he was taking revenge against Mary Wilson for firing him and I questioned some of the Mary Wilson horror stories.

Meeting people who have worked with Ross is no big deal. I have hearsay, hearsay, hearsay throughout the years. I have heard basically the same thing over and over and I will leave it at that. I have never met her and have no desire to.

I will go with a published book by a reputable publisher that has been cleared by legal before I go with an anonymous poster in a public forum, which I absolutely will not do. Just because something is published doesn't mean it is true. Not suing doesn't mean the books are true. Some of the books on the list are more reputable than others, but they all basically tell the same story over and over and over about Ross.... hard to ignore.
Maxine Ballard is no longer with us. She passed away 2-3 years ago. Yes when I met Tony Turner he was working for Mary Wilson. After she fired him, he wrote his books. The book he was going to put out regarding Berry Gordy got him and his publisher a hefty lawsuit so that was squashed. So many books and so many people that have not written books about Diana Ross have said so, so many negative things about her. Young artists and young managers that worked at Motown all pretty much said the same things.
If I mention some of the singers that have made negative comments about Miss Ross, it would surprise some of you that she even came in contact with them. Many of them are on social media and do not need the headache that Diana Ross fans would try to give them over their bad experiences with Ross.