From MTV

Kim Kardashian decided to channel big-haired R&B super-diva Diana Ross for a Hype Williams-directed shoot, and Kanye West's chick went all the way for her homage to the Motown singer.

In photos posted on her website, the reality starlet's hair is big and curly, much like Ross' signature 'do. To match the style, her makeup is very retro, in pink and silver hues definitely reminiscent of the looks Ross wore when she was in the Supremes.

Khloe And Kourtney Kardashian Dish On Status Of Kim's Video
"Here are pics from behind the scenes of a shoot I did with Hype Williams," she wrote about the mysterious project with the legendary music-video director. "Clyde Haygood and Joyce Bonelli glammed me up and we went for a fun, crazy look, channeling Diana Ross. Definitely a new look for me. Xo"

There's no word yet on what exactly Kardashian was cooking up with Williams, whether it's a video or photo shoot.

Williams and Kardashian have worked together before. He shot her never-released music video for the track "Jam [[Turn It Up)." While Kim's sisters said the video was "made just for herself ... it was never meant to be played publicly," the opening snippet from the video did eventually leak online. The 54-second snippet is very provocative, featuring Kim in skin-hugging pleather booty shorts, her skin very dewy as she crawls around on the floor.

Kim and Williams hooked up again this summer when he directed West's video for "Cold/I Wish You Would" and she made a quick, yet memorable, cameo in the clip, standing alongside her rapper beau as Yeezy spits rhymes about falling for her while she was still with her ex-husband, Kris Humphries.

Twitter
Email0More»