[REMOVE ADS]

Has anyone been watching "r&b divas la"

Been catching up on the episodes. I'm really disappointed in Kelly Price, she is really showing her behind on here. Coming off as not likeable at all. I've met her twice before and she was nice both times. I like Chante Moore because she's strong when it's necessary. I was expecting Dawn Robinson to be more trouble than she is. She's actually very neutral. Lil' Mo is very hood but I kinda like her. Haven't really formed an opinion on Michelle or the Artise lady. anyone else been watching.

I can never remember when it comes on. Some of these reality shows are scripted or each participant plays a certain role Some of them are hardly "divas, " just struggling singers. But from what litle I've seen, they are not as egotistical and full of bs as Angie Stone and a few of her cohorts in Atlanta. Everytime Angie talks about sharing her gift with her fans, I want to gag. What fans?
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 08-22-2013 at 03:38 PM.

New episodes air on TV-One, Wednesdays at 10pm est.

I wasn't going to watch it, but I found myself hooked. I wasn't a fan of any of the ladies before the show, but most of them seem nice enough. I really like Chante and Lil'Mo. Dawn is nice as well. I'm not sure why Michelle or Claudette Ortiz are even on, since they hardly appear. I'm not too surprised at Kelly's behavior. I vaguely recall hearing some not so nice things about her in the past.
    Last edited by reese; 08-22-2013 at 04:40 PM.

I enjoy the show [[think its better than the ATL version). I really enjoy Chante and I've become a fan of Lil Mo. I'm glad to get to know Claudette Ortiz. However quite disappointed in Dawn and Kelly. Michel'le is interesting as well. That speaking voice is like screeching chalk on a blackboard. I look forward to each episode LOL!!

RossHolloway Guest
    I have to set my dvr to record the show because I can never remember that its on. I tune in mostly to watch Chante Moore and Dawn Robinson, I think both those ladies have tremendous voices. I didn't know much about Kelly Price, nor cared for her music, but my first impressions of her were spot on. And I've seen Lil Mo give several interviews and she is a very likable person and has a very down to earth attitude.

Not feeling Kelly at all! Hopefully, it's all for the camera.

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    Not feeling Kelly at all! Hopefully, it's all for the camera.
    I agree, this show does nothing for her image. She does not come across as a likeable person, much less one that I would buy a ticket to see her in concert or buy her music.