[REMOVE ADS]

Natalie cole at the hollywood bowl was incredible-8-14-2013

What a show,what a Super talent Natalie Cole is,for me Natalie is THE BEST female singer,entertainer from back in the day,no one can touch her,she never comes with the same show,sure she sang the hits,but Natalie always mix it up,that's why her show is always fresh,new and up beat,some of the highlights for me was,Smile,This Will Be,Unforgettable,Natalie did a gospel number on I'm Catching Hell,[[loved it)The Very Thought Of You,i must say,i didn't think that i would like her singing spanish,but let me tell you,I LOVED IT lol,she even sang a spanish song,with her father[[he's on video) Nate King Cole,it was really good,Natalie did a tribute to some artist that has passed,Luther Vandross's a House Is Not A Home,Donna Summer's She Works Hard For The Money,Etta James At Last,Micheal Jackson's Human Nature, here come Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing[[wow)I'm Every Women,yes Natalie had everybody dancing,she close with the classic,Our Love,again what a show,her band and orchestra was on point,and her background singers can sang they're you know what's off,what a night lol,Miss Natalie Cole is a true Artist,a real singer,there's nothing fake about her,NATALIE COLE IS THE REAL DEAL,INCREDIBLE. p.s i forgot the name of the opening number,and i don't know the name of the spanish songs,loved them also,Please stay positive

This sounds like a good mix of songs.

I stopped going to see Natalie in concert a while back because whenever I did, she sang UNFORGETTABLE-type material and none of her 70s and 80s pop/r&b hits. Don't get me wrong. I like her standard stuff as well, but I've seen enough concerts where that was all that she did. The next time she's in my area, I might give her another chance.

Great report, Redhot. I felt like I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    What a show,what a Super talent Natalie Cole is,for me Natalie is THE BEST female singer,entertainer from back in the day,no one can touch her,she never comes with the same show,sure she sang the hits,but Natalie always mix it up,that's why her show is always fresh,new and up beat,some of the highlights for me was,Smile,This Will Be,Unforgettable,Natalie did a gospel number on I'm Catching Hell,[[loved it)The Very Thought Of You,i must say,i didn't think that i would like her singing spanish,but let me tell you,I LOVED IT lol,she even sang a spanish song,with her father[[he's on video) Nate King Cole,it was really good,Natalie did a tribute to some artist that has passed,Luther Vandross's a House Is Not A Home,Donna Summer's She Works Hard For The Money,Etta James At Last,Micheal Jackson's Human Nature, here come Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing[[wow)I'm Every Women,yes Natalie had everybody dancing,she close with the classic,Our Love,again what a show,her band and orchestra was on point,and her background singers can sang they're you know what's off,what a night lol,Miss Natalie Cole is a true Artist,a real singer,there's nothing fake about her,NATALIE COLE IS THE REAL DEAL,INCREDIBLE. p.s i forgot the name of the opening number,and i don't know the name of the spanish songs,loved them also,Please stay positive
    Great review Redhot. You always keep it positive. I wish I could have been there with you.

Penny
    AVON

I love her Spanish language LP that was recently released.

Thanks Penny and Nosey,hey Roberta,i was looking for you,where you there?i couldn't find you,if you were,maybe you can tell me the the name of the opening number,and the spanish songs,they were really good,i forgot Natalie also sang I Got Love On My Mind,and Miss You Like Crazy.

Thanks Penny and Nosey,hey Roberta,i was looking for you,where you there?i couldn't find you,if you were,maybe you can tell me the the name of the opening number,and the spanish songs,they were really good,i forgot Natalie also sang I Got Love On My Mind,and Miss You Like Crazy.
    I was there dear RedHot and yes Miss Natalie Coles put on one heckuva show and she look real elegant and pretty. She open with Stardust and the Spanish songs were real great but the only one that stick in my head was Quiza Quiza Quiza. I also loved Love on my mind and Im catching hell. Great evening with a great star.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Nice review Redhot. Natalie Cole is my girl! She still has it!

Natalie never sang songs from her Take Look album,i really love this album,some of the songs from this album,would have been great,at The Hollywood Bowl,like Don't Explain,I Wish You Love,I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out Of My Life,Swingin'Shepherd Blues,but still again, Natalie was INCREDIBLE.Hey Roberta,i'm 100%sure i saw you at the Bowl lol,maybe you changed up,about meetin',it's all good.Please stay positive
    Last edited by REDHOT; 08-19-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Natalie never sang songs from her Take Look album,i really love this album,some of the songs from this album,would have been great,at The Hollywood Bowl,like Don't Explain,I Wish You Love,I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out Of My Life,Swingin'Shepherd Blues,but still again, Natalie was INCREDIBLE.Hey Roberta,i'm 100%sure i saw you at the Bowl lol,maybe you changed up,about meetin',it's all good.Please stay positive
    Redhot, too bad you didn't get to meet "Roberta"........

smark21 Guest
    I really liked Natalie’s Take a Look album. She never toured behind that album?!!! A shame as there was excellent material on there.

I didn't meet Roberta,at The Hollywood Bowl Marv,but i'm 100% sure i saw Roberta,and Roberta saw me lol,first of all, it was Roberta's idea,not mine,to meet,again it's all good,i'm gonna leave that alone lol,i still this think Roberta is good people,hey Smark,you are right,the Take A Look cd has some excellent material,i met Natalie back in the day,i hope to meet her again,i would love to know why,she never include material from Take A Look,Please stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Redhot, too bad you didn't get to meet "Roberta"........
    I heard a homophobe spewing anti gay rhettoric and calling people retards outside the Hollywood Bowl so you were there DetroitLIve313?
    Last edited by Roberta75; 08-28-2013 at 12:38 PM.

I didn't meet Roberta,at The Hollywood Bowl Marv,but i'm 100% sure i saw Roberta,and Roberta saw me lol,first of all, it was Roberta's idea,not mine,to meet,again it's all good,i'm gonna leave that alone lol,i still this think Roberta is good people,hey Smark,you are right,the Take A Look cd has some excellent material,i met Natalie back in the day,i hope to meet her again,i would love to know why,she never include material from Take A Look,Please stay positive
    You are good people too my dear. Ignore marv2 hes just a real negative and unhappy person who love to start trouble. We will meet one day soon my dear.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta