[REMOVE ADS]

Ulyana Lopatkina - THE DYING SWAN - See For Yourself--She Simply IS The Swan. 4 Mins.

Many thanks to Ewaasia for this YouTube posting. Ulyana's performance is truly a sensation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T2UeKKac-s

Tchaikovsky's SWAN LAKE.

That was absolutely beautiful.

So glad you enjoyed it, Nosey. It's like she merged with the role; really exceptional.

Ballet is one of those arts that I wish I'd taken the time to better understand. To be honest, I don't what what's technically or artistically superior over another performance of the same dance. But, with that said, I agree that she really captured that well. Very graceful, very rhythmic, and beautiful. Even a bystander like me can recognize that. Thanks for sharing; I'm better for having watched that today.

It was a pleasure to do so, Jerry. Just as it always is to read what you have to say.

Too beautiful not to bump back up on the Clubhouse threads.