[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Edna Wright

Edna Wright

1. I had one of those quick internet chats with Ms Edna after posting a link to a song by the Elites.

2. Edna mentioned that the guy who shouts "Hold Up" in Stick Up was General Johnson and not Greg Perry as was once thought.

3. Edna talked about an unreleased track from those days that she might do again called "Take Me Back To The Days Of Puppy Love"

Thought I'd share that info with you guys.

Check out at 1:05. Now I know for sure, it's pretty clear it is General Johnson.

Is Edna the lead singer of The Elites. She sounds like she coulod be her. I assume that they worked out of L.A. Who were the other members? I know that she sung backgrounds in L.A., together with Pat Hunt, The Holloway Sisters, Gloria Jones, Mary Love and Jeanne King. Maybe 2 of those were also in The Elites?

wonder_woman Guest
    I love this tune by Edna Wright 'Come On Down'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoEdO6Utvis

Same song by Greg Perry, Edna's husband.....