[REMOVE ADS]

FINALLY !! Something New From EARTH WIND & FIRE :)

Finally, a new single by EWF. And it sounds great !! MY PROMISE , from the new CD, NOW THEN & FOREVER , which is being released in September.

There must have been a lot of planning and work going into the production of that release,
    I say that because it almost perfectly captures the EW&F 70's hitmaking sound. Phillip even
    approximates Maurice White's vocal delivery very well before giving us his own with great
    assistance from whoever is behind him and whoever controlling the board. If this seems
    a little too analytical a response I have to say I thank God for Maurice White's creation every
    day!....

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    There must have been a lot of planning and work going into the production of that release,
    I say that because it almost perfectly captures the EW&F 70's hitmaking sound. Philip even
    approximates Maurice White's vocal delivery very well before giving us his own with great
    assistance from whoever is behind him and whoever controlling the board. If this seems
    a little too analytical a response I have to say I thank God for Maurice White's creation every
    day!....
    I love your analysis. It is spot on. The CD was supposed to be released at the beginning of the year, but I guess they wanted it to be perfect and from the sound of this new single, it is.
    CD is set for Sept 10th release. I just pre-ordered mine. It includes a poster. You can't download a poster

Sounds good. Sounds real good.