[REMOVE ADS]

Where is Jackie Moore?

I heard This Time Baby on the radio yesterday and almost drove off the road grooving to it! What a great, great record. What a talent. 3 hit records. No live videos on youtube that I could find. Does she perfom?

OMG....that took me back to when I lived in Miami in the glory days of disco. Wish I could remember more !

I think Marc did an article about her if I'm not mistaken.

Jackie Moore was the singer who did Precious, Precious a big soul mama, but transformed herself into a curvy babe. How she lose the weight and did she manage to keep it off?
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-24-2013 at 08:15 PM.

I have in my collection a UK issue entitled Jackie Moore, I'm On My Way and With Your Love [[two classic albums on one CD). It was manufactured and marketed by Expansion Records in 2009. The album has a web site www.expansionrecords.com. I do not know if this is still a valid web site or not. A total of 16 songs are included. My all time favorite on it is Helpless which I also have on an album. A great singer in my opinion.

Each to his own, and I absolutely adore Jackie Moore, but I think the early stuff she did is a million miles better than the I'm On my Way and With your love LPps which I found very disappointing. Her Atlantic sides are magnificent as was "Personally".

My favorite album by Jackie Moore is "Make Me Feel Like A Woman", produced by the great Brad Shapiro [[Kayvette 801, 1975) : http://www.discogs.com/Jackie-Moore-...elease/2449340