[REMOVE ADS]

Doomsday's Soundtrack - Wedding Songs

I was thinking back to my wedding today and considering my wife's and my choices for music. I'm curious to know what others chose, or plan to choose, for their blessed event. We used [[in addition to the"Wedding March, of course) "Ribbon in the Sky", "Tender Love", and "Forever By Your Side" [[by the Manhattens). Of course, we were married in the early '90s. What songs did you pick?

Someday - when finding the one to begin with - Surface's "You Are My Everything" and "Shower Me With Your Love", dim the lights on Atlantic Starr's "Am I Dreaming" and "Let's Get Closer", and rebrighten it up in celebratory Chic's "Good Times".
    Last edited by Ngroove; 06-20-2013 at 12:37 PM.

All good songs. Don't settle for what you want, my friend and you'll be happy for at least 22 years, I assure you.

I forgot to mention that we danced to Tony Tone Toni's "Just Me and You" at the reception.