Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
I think you should have stared a separate thread about it.

I clicked on your links and did not see any videos where Marv allegedly used those derogatory words. In fact, there are no videos at all of him, just videos of mostly Motown artists.

I do not know Marv, personally, or know him like you all do. I just chat with him here. I agree that bigotry against anyone is wrong [[except obsessive, rabid Diana Ross fans ) Just joshin'...no i'm not...yes I am...

This sounds like a personal vendetta, so you really should start a different thread about it. If Ralph sees this, he'll shut doen an otherwise good thread where no one is arguing.
I have no personal vendetta against marv. I have been monitoring this thread for the past week and have to say I'm flabbergasted by marv's hypocrisy and felt exposing his homophobia was morally the right thing to do.

Would you like me to post the applicable Youtube videos where marv made the derogatory slurs?

As you correctly pointed out, all bigotry is wrong and my personal belief is bigotry should never be tolerated under any circumstances.