Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
Now, you have a bunch of black enablers saying that it's not cool that black people can use the word and white people can't. I'm pretty sure that I'd have the same reaction if it was a black chef talking about black, white, yellow, or red people in the manner that this ho talked about black people. They use false equivalencies to confuse the point and the debate.

And I'm shocked that her people permitted her to come back with a message that she's sorry that her words were hurtful to those who used them, not that she's sorry that she thinks slavery was cool and that it's okay to call a crook a nigger because he's black.

Many years ago, I overheard a white co-worker tell another employee that she was robbed on her other job. When the other employee asked if the robber was black or white, her response was "what do you think?" She then observed me listening and apologized. The funny thing is that 90% of the robberies in my part of the world are committed by white people. SMH.
Jerry excellent post!
Those black people you refer to as enablers are part of the problem as to why we still have racism rappant in this country on all sides! For example, if I were Jewish and I heard someone or some group deny the Holocaust ever happened, I'd be right up in their faces and make sure that they never forgot it! It was a horrible time in human history. Slavery was no different and legal Apartheid that occurred afterwards was a horrible era in human history.
Only people that have no direct or indirect connection to these atrocities can shrug them off with a pert "Get Over It!" When I hear that as a response, I blow gasket everytime!

I don't dwell on racism , nor do view myself as a victim. I was raise to stand up, speak up and kick ass if need be! The week that O.J. Simpson was found not guilty, you should have the comments I did when people at first did not realize I was around or in the same room! It was awful!